Recent letters to key stakeholders and politicians include:
- A letter to the Postal Minister regarding the debate on renewing the DVLA contract.
- A letter to the Postal Minister providing insight and context to a Parliamentary Question asked.
- A letter to Lord Harlech regarding his response to an access to cash question to the House of Lords.
- A template letter or members to contact their MP highlighting network issues, and providing suggested solutions.
- A Letter to the Postal Minister about problems facing postmasters in Northern Ireland regarding the delivery of the energy relief payment.
- A Letter to the postal Minister in response to the parliamentary question asked by Catherine West.